Saturday, May 10, 2008

Cash Gifting Seize Me





Custom Search






Three months ago I could not believe that it was safe or sane to give a complete stranger thousands of dollars. I also could not believe that I would ever be debt free and generating a level of cash that exceeds any hope I had ever had for how my life would play out.
Let me tell you what changed my mind…and my life. In the previous year my financial outlook had gone from a fairly promising retirement to penniless broke and on the verge of having my house repossessed. I was desperate. I began searching the internet for ways to make money. Cash Gifting caught my eye.

Were these people crazy? At first glance it appeared so. But desperate as I was, I began to research. For two weeks I did nothing but research. I investigated several of the Cash Gifting programs out there. And I investigated the legality of them. I researched whether they were scams or schemes or whether an “average Joy” like myself could be successful at a system like this.

No comments: